Monday, April 19, 2010

DJ ANSON - KILLER BATTERY

April, so far, has been riddled with interesting events as I actively seek to find harmony visually, literally, habitually, sonically and "tonic-ally." Who cares about those battery killers when you are a killer battery? This month's mix went through many iterations as I selected tracks old and new. Inspiration and feedback from George Chaker and Elana Kentner helped shape my soundtrack for the next 30 days. Many thanks to Kiera Morton for the design of the album cover!

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of jamming at Riva with George Chaker to a slamming dance floor. Soooo much fun.

Now working on a couple of tech/acid house tracks this month. Thanks, George, for pointing me in directions I didn't think of looking at. Here's looking forward to May when I'll be throwing down at College Street Bar (w/ Ryan McDonald) and Riva (w/ George Chaker).

Track List:
Two Dots (Nic Fanciulli Remix) - Lusine
Re-Activated - Saab
Zum Baren - NDKj
Pacific Coast Highway - Kavinsky
The Pop Shot - Light Year
On My Own feat. Roy Davis Jr. (Giom Remix) - Fred Everything
I Feel Love - Rhythm Masters, MYNC & Wynter Gordon
Jembe - Filthy Rich
King Of Kong - Golden Bug
We Are Human feat. Aurielle (Jackson Perry Remix) - Tasadi
Shakedown (Bass Kleph Remix) - Joan Reyes
Go Deeper feat. Erire - Chris Kaeser
Forever - James Talk & Ridney
Pump Up The Jam feat. Technotronic (Gians Crowd is Jumpin' Mix) - D.O.N.S
Crave You feat. Giselle (Cassian Remix) - Flight Facilities

To download, "Right-Click" the link below and "Save As" to your computer. The download may take a while as the file is 144mb:
http://www.djanson.net/mp3/DJAnsonKillerBattery.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment