Monday, June 21, 2010

DJ ANSON - I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU


June's bonus mix. I couldn't help it. In researching tracks to mix at Riva this coming July 24th for George Chaker's Funky House Challenge, I came across a bunch of music from 2005-2007 that I was oblivious to. Enjoy some new stuff blended with some oldies but goodies...

Track List:
Dancing On My Own (Fred Falke Remix) - Robyn
Just Another Groove (Ashley Beedles Amalgamation Disco Edit) - Might Dub Katz
Love On My Mind (Club Mix) - Freemasons
Carmenita - Carlo Toma
What You Need (Chromeo Remix) - Tiga
I Feel Love feat. Wynter Gordon (Hugo's Bad Girls Need Love Too Remix) - Rhythm Masters & MYNC
Ruckus - Jamie Jones
My My My (Stone Bridge Remix) - Armand Van Helden
Why Does The Wind (Morgan Geist Remix) - Tracey Thorn
Not Over You feat. Amanda Wilson (Olav Bolav Basoski Mix) - Olav Basoski & Redroche
Air Breaks - Koen Groeneveld
Carnivale - Filthy Rich
Back 2 NY (Robbie Taylor & Benny Royal Mix) - Rob Mirage & DJ Chus
Everything (NDKj Remix) - Marcello Concialdi

To download, "Right-Click" the link below and "Save As" to your computer (148MB):
http://www.djanson.net/mp3/DJAnsonICanLiveWithoutYou.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment